A Total Knockout: Episode 14 with Eliza Shirazi of Kick It By Eliza
Make sure to follow the podcast on Instagram and enter our giveaway to win a 3-pack of Kick-It By Eliza classes and some sweet #FEMPIRE merch!
What a week! This LIONESS....KICKS US into the weekend and we couldn’t be happier about it. From how she invented the 13-round boxing inspired workout to holding her own fitness certification; and the #FEMPIRE world takeover — this interview is definition of #girlboss. Sub 30 and no signs of stopping, Eliza, Kick It By Eliza, and the Fempire are taking the country by storm. UMass grads, this one is for you!
Among so many other things, we chat about….
- How Eliza created her Kick It workout…on the spot as a freshman in college!
- Teaching to upwards of 200 people at Umass and the support she’s received from the community there
- The most important facets of her business and how she’s expanding to different markets
- Why she had to quit her job
- The nitty gritty details about permits, starting your own business, trademarking, and branding advice
- Why the last round of Kick It is her favorite
- Advice for young entrepreneurs and how you can fuel your passions without getting overwhelmed at the start
- Her go-to app to stay present and KICK her anxiety
- What’s next for Kick It and the #fempire
- Where you can get certified to teach Kick It in your city!
….and so much more!
CONNECT WITH ELIZA
Sign up for her September certification to teach Kick It By Eliza HERE!
Read her cover mag article in The Improper Bostonian
Visit her sister’s cafe in Cambridge
Download her fav app to stay #zenAF Headspace